Lightspeed Sierra Headsets Dual GA Plugs
Step up to the world of premium ANR headsets with the value-priced Sierra. Picked as the “hands-down favorite” in Aviation Consumer’s real-world test of budget ANR headsets, Sierra delivers the comfort, quiet, and advanced features you’ve come to expect from Lightspeed.
Premium performance with exceptional value
- FlightLink Compatible — Sierra is now compatible with FlightLink, the first in-flight cockpit recording application for the Apple® iPad® and iPhone®. The free FlightLink app works seamlessly with Sierra headsets to capture and retrieve incoming and outgoing communications.
- Quiet — Active noise cancellation over a broad range of low frequency noise brings state of the art technology to Sierra.
- Comfort — Equipped with plush ear seals and weighing in at just 16 ounces, Sierra is remarkably comfortable, even during long trips. A unique design allows microphone placement on the left or right.
- Bluetooth connectivity — Allows wireless connection from Bluetooth phones. Stereo streaming (A2DP) is not available with Sierra.
- Music connection — An integrated control box input allows you to connect a music player.
- ComPriority™ — Never miss important radio communications with patented ComPriority, which lowers the volume of any auxiliary device automatically during radio or intercom transmissions.
- Included — Soft shell carrying case, music patch cord, cord clip, two AA batteries, foam windscreen.
- Available Configurations — Battery Power (2 AA) / Dual GA plugs