Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural, rest-on-ear design puts the new DC PRO-X a generation ahead of any other aviation headset in its class. David Clark brings the perfect combination of comfort and performance in a lightweight, yet rugged headset designed for commercial and general aviation pilots. Compare technology and performance features, and you’ll see that the DC PRO-X is a superior value. From the moment you slip it on, it’s a whole new flying experience.
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation - Advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Technology - Provides high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening.
- Dual Voice Coil Drivers - Provides Fail-Safe Operation Ensures full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure.
- M-55 Electret Microphone - Enhanced Noise Cancelling Provides superior speech intelligibility and crystal clear communication with virtually no background noise. Full-flex, rotating boom for easy mic placement in left or right side positions.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology - Provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices.
- Magnesium Alloy Suspension and Headband - Provides superior strength and an ultra-lightweight platform. Headset weight is evenly distributed in a forward-thinking, ergonomic design and is fully adjustable to your personal comfort preference.
- Vented Leatherette Head Pad - The low profile, contoured shape ensures maximum comfort during long flights. Ultra-soft leatherette material keeps head cool with breathable, vented design.
- Dura-Stitched Leatherette Ear Seals - Plush, supra-aural, rest-on-ear design with slow-recovery foam cradles your ears in comfort. Eliminates hot spots and heat buildup while conforming perfectly to the shape of your ear for a personalized fit.
- Compact, In-Line Control Module - Ergonomic design with back-lit touch-key user interface simplifies operation. Provides controls for On/Off, Bluetooth wireless
technology & volume control. Powered by two “AA” batteries for up to 50 hours of use.
- Folding Design - The DC PRO-X features a collapsible design for compact storage in its own David Clark headset bag (included)
- FAA TSO C-139 - Meets or exceeds all TSO requirements
- Five-Year Warranty - Backed by industry leading customer service