The Airman 7 ultra-light aviation headset offers innovative features that provide increased comfort, durability, and ease-of-use for professional pilots, air fleet operators, and aircraft manufacturers. A high-quality, amplified, electret microphone provides clear voice transmission. Constructed with a stainless steel headband with metal pivots a pre-coiled, overhead coiled cord extends its useful life. The microphone boom design provides stronger rotational stops which utilize the full diameter of the ear cup. The soft headband pad combined with a lightweight design improves comfort—even on long flights; further enhancing comfort, the yoke allows the ear cups to move in all directions. An acoustic limiter protects users against sudden increases in sound levels.
This Airman 7 ultra-light headset (7-0210) is double-sided with dual PJ connectors (PJ-068 and PJ-055) and 150? impedance.
- Soft headband pad combined with a lightweight design improves comfort—even on long flights
- Strong stainless steel headband with metal pivots increases durability for longer headset life
- The yoke design provides three-axis adjustments and durability improvements
- Optional comfortable leatherette ear cushion and replaceable ear cup covers
- Fully FAA TSO C-139a approved
- Fully compliant to ARINC standards
- Acoustic limiter protects against sudden increases in volume
- Clear voice transmission with high-quality, amplified, electret microphone
5.7 oz (161.6 g), with cord
3.3 oz (93.6 g), without cord
6 ft ±4 in (1.8 m ±10 cm)