The definitive reference book for airline transport pilots, air carriers, dispatchers, flight engineers, Part 121 and 135 operators, and fractional ownership programs in a 6" x 9", 560-page handbook format.
FAR/FC for Flight Crew includes:
- Parts 1, 5, 63, 65, 91 Subpart K, 110, 117, 119, 120, 121, 135, and 49 CFR Parts 175 (Hazmat), and 1544 (TSA).
- Pilot's Bill of Rights.
- The most complete and up-to-date information available.
- FREE updates available online and via email keep readers up-to-speed on regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle. Sign up on our FAR/AIM Updates page.
- Unabridged FAR Parts from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR)
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- Comprehensive FAR index
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2016 series continues this tradition.