By the author of The $100 Hamburger!
TAKE OFF, TOUCH DOWN, TEE OFF!
If you're a pilot who loves to golf, too, here's a book that lets you combine your passions – and make the most of your time. The $500 Round of Golf lists the best places to land your plane for a quick round of golf, with every airstrip and golf course recommended by pilots for pilots.
Written by a long-time aviator and golf enthusiast, The $500 Round of Golf amuses, informs, and:
- Includes runway information: service, location, etc.
- Provides golf-course details: quality, style, price, transportation options, and operations
- Covers the best places to land and golf in all 50 states
- Reveals how flying to a round of golf offers a bigger, better tax write-off than lunch alone
- Delivers 50 sure-fire tips to winning weekend golf
- And much, much more
So the next time you want to fly out and hit the links, hit this book first – The $500 Round of Golf!