For pilots, weather is much bigger than small talk.
- Resolve conflicts between what you see and what you're told
- Be prepared for 4 types of dangerous turbulence and 3 icing phenomena
- Get better information from weather-detection equipment
- Survive flying through little-known and unexpected weather events
- Avoid the misinterpretations, misunderstandings, and inadequate briefings lurking behind many weather-related aviation accidents
- Apply easy-to-use strategies to upgrade your weather savvy
- Gain basic meteorological understanding that can save your life
FAST & FOCUSED RX FOR PILOT ERROR
The most effective aviation safety tools available, CONTROLLING PILOT ERROR guides offer you expert protection against the causes of up to 80% of aviation accidents--pilot mistakes. Each title provides:
Related case studies
Valuable "save-yourself" techniques and safety tips
Clear and concise analysis of error sets.
BEST FOR PILOTS--BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE BASE--INCREASE YOUR CONFIDENCE--SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS--LEARN LIFESAVING TIPS